All fees are in Canadian dollars and include tax. Use the Bank of Canada's Exchange Rate page to calculate the costs in your country's currency.
A DEPOSIT OF $1500.00 IS REQUIRED: Payable to Canadian Working Divers Institute *We now accept Visa or MasterCard (for deposit only).
· Tuition $20,500
· Room & Board $4500
· Deposit $1500
· $500 - applied towards tuition (non refundable)
· $1000 - applied towards room & board (non refundable)
Books available for purchase through CWDI for an additional fee. The following books are required.
· Professional Divers Handbook
· Commercial Diver Training Manual
· Commercial Divers Handbook
· Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects
· Construction Health and Safety Manual
· Pocket Ref (Thomas J Glover)
You will also need to obtain the following personal equipment.
· Dry suit / repair kit - Suggested suit would be neoprene complete with thigh pockets. Push through wrist seals and neoprene neck seal. Please email us if you require more information regarding suit configuration.
· dive knife (available for purchase at the school)
· C.S.A. approved work boots
· 8" and 12" adjustable wrenches
· C.S.A. approved life vest
· calculator (metric converter)
· lined paper
· water resistant work gloves (winter & spring)
· Rain Gear and Warm Winter clothes, hats and mitts
· digital watch with stopwatch (e.g. Timex Ironman)
· uni-tool (e.g. - Leatherman)
· flash light for tool belt (small)
· three finger neoprene dive gloves (order when ordering dry suit)
· safety glasses
· Personal Towels and Toiletries
· *We have laundry facilities on site but you do not need to bring laundry soap.
· Hat liners for helmet (available for purchase at the school )